SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
James L Crowley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 13:25:43 -0500
The Skiing Weatherman has just issued a very optimistic forecast for several
weeks of cold and snowy weather beginning after yet more nair on Friday:

http://www.skiingweatherman.com/weather.php

Is this an accurate forecast? Or is it a ploy to encourage folks to keep their
reservations at resorts for the holidays when it overwise looks to be bleak if
this weather pattern of storms cutting to the Lakes continues? The Skiing
Weatherman does tend to be on the optimistic side. I hope he's at least partly
right this time....we need it after a tough start to the season.

Jim