SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
"Dillon, Bob" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:11:47 -0500
Lincoln Gap is closed in Winter.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jimme Quinn Ross [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 07, 2004 10:54 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [SKIVT-L] Driving Directions (Again)

Because I plan to drive to Sugarbush & MRG this season from the Albany, NY
area this thread raised my curiosity. Sorry if I'm beating this into the
ground but directions from mappoint.msn.com calls for:

-----------------------
From Rte. 4
At exit 4, keep RIGHT onto Ramp towards VT-30 / Castleton / Middlebury 0.2
Turn LEFT (North) onto SR-30

Then:
Bear LEFT (North) onto SR-125 [SR-23]
Bear LEFT (North) onto US-7 [N Pleasant St]

Turn RIGHT (East) onto River Rd

Road name changes to Mills Rd [River Rd]
Bear LEFT (North) onto SR-116 [S 116 Rd]

Turn RIGHT (East) onto SR-116 [SR-17]

Turn RIGHT (South) onto Lincoln Rd

Road name changes to Main Rd [W River Rd]

Keep STRAIGHT onto Main Rd [E River Rd]
Road name changes to Lincoln Gap Rd

Bear LEFT (North) onto SR-100