SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Barry Driscoll <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:53:55 -0500
Man.

Thanks for filling us in. What a shock, I'm really sad to hear about his
passing.

I haven't seen Dan for a couple of years. Used to run into him all the time
when I was dragging JR around to all the ski swaps. He always loved to talk
tele. Always had some great stories from his latest Gaspe adventure. I have
a couple of favorite photos of my son back in the J5ish days up on
Hillman's - he had these Fischer race skis I remember haggling with Dan over
@ the Smuggs swap. I'll be thinking about him next time I slap the skins on.

BD