SKIVT-L Archives

May 2005, Week 5

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Dan Barron <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 14:40:36 -0400
Denis Bogan wrote on 5/31/05 2:01 PM:

> And what ever happened to Tele Dude anyway?

Actually, it was Tellydude. I've always wondered if I dessip _him_ off with
my list name. The one time I skied with him he said, "just don't steal my
lines." He also said, "from New York City, eh? You ski like it," which, so
many times over the years has proved a terrific motivator for me when I know
I'm not skiing as well as I should or could be. I think of those words and
say to myself, "I'll show that dude how a city boy can ski."

Folks who don't know tellydude's writing should check out his beautiful pome
about skiing at night through a graveyard. The first skivtl pome? Circa
1998, maybe?

Not to mention his frequent, excellent tele advice.

Come back, Tellydude.
(I heard he lurks occasionally.)

--telenotthedude