SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Haskell, Patrick" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 09:03:04 -0500
Hey, he could wipeout in turn 2, laugh about it and give props to the
downhillers in the end.   He could still get a sponsorship boost, although
it probably wouldn't be in character for a nhuskooler to eat crow in public.

Nevertheless, I'll make a point of getting out to Whiteface one of these
times they host a downhill event to get a better appreciation for their
discipline.  What they do looks impressive enough from my couch, but I'm
someone who never came close to running gates, having headed for the woods
after maybe 2 dozen days on skis and never turned back.

Patrick