SKIVT-L Archives

October 2002, Week 2

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 07:09:33 -0400
Castle is in Alberta, South of Calgary and east of Fernie.

I don't think its really new, but I really don't have that information.

I just heard of it when I was researching Canadian Rockies skiing last year.
I heard some great things about it then. Check out www.firsttracksonline.com
for a trip report.

-Sh