SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 20:25:47 -0500
8bit
From:
Nicholas Michael Donahue <[log in to unmask]>
yo sorry all for posting those boots on here.  I have read much of the parc that
has been posted here and I didn't think everyone would get there panties in
such a bunch over my post.  I will make sure that any worthless information I
post is not related to trying to get rid of my old gear.  I guess I did give
everyone something to talk about for the night so all in all it was not a bad
post, keeps everyone on there toes.