SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Robert Gates <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 08:47:41 -0800
I think the demise of Freeze was publicly announced a
while back, but what I do know for sure is that at the
Boston Ski Show a few weeks back, as part of
admission, you were offered a 3-issue trial
subscription to Skiing, Ski, Freeze or some
snowboarding magazine. But posted all over the place
was that Freeze was no longer available, apparently
because of its imminent demise. Gotta figure its
uninviting name (I mean who wants to think about
freezing when they head out on the hill?) may have
played a part.
Bob Gates