SKIVT-L Archives

September 1999, Week 3

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Randy Witlicki <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 13:28:44 EDT
   Father Guido wrote:
>Or maybe between stages on the Sykeship...
>
>"Oak Hill Capital Partners, L.P., a private equity investment group founded
>by Robert M. Bass, today announced that it had completed its acquisition of
>Caribbean Restaurants, Inc., the exclusive franchisee of Burger King
>restaurants in Puerto Rico."

  Seeing that K. has removed the lower half of the NEEP
(Sunrise) chairlift, it seems that the southward expansion
of Killington won't get to Puerto Rico.
  On the other hand, Mt. Snow might get there.
  What's the highest peak on Puerto Rico ?
  I seem to remember a map of the Dominican Republic had
a 10K peak, or maybe I was hallucinating.

  Seattle Trip for me next week, Timberline reopens the
lifts at Mt. Hood this Friday.  Maybe I'll sneak away to
there.  Mt. Hood next week, Killington opening day the
week after?

  - Randy
 -