SKIVT-L Archives

September 1999, Week 3

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Todd Kehoe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Sep 1999 16:58:14 GMT
Nick,
Don't worry about missing the sales, Tha Alpine Shop has another big one in
November known as the Aniversery sale, it is not quite as great tas the
Avalance but it still has good savings.  One thing I am doing for my skis is
i have them on layaway at the Alpine Shop where I locked in the Sale sprice
for the skis and bindings for the  Avalanche price, you just heve put down
25% and It will work for you on the next sale.  My skis & bindings I
probably won't pick up until November so at the earlest but having a job at
a medium upscale resteraunt (Jake's Original Bar & Grill) in  South
Burlington is nice with lots of leaf-peepers this times of year where I can
make made mad tip money on Friday and saturdays.

Ski Today, Work Tommorow (I love that Alpine Shop slogan)

Todd