SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Richard C Ramsden <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:24:21 -0500
Yup - tried it.
Not worth it.  Unless you're bored out of your gourd of driving 22A, and
the weather and roads are Dry.

22A to 17 is the best way to the app gap.  In really bad weather
sometimes it's worth it to go through Middlebury.  Rt 7 gets more
treatment than 17.  It's a crap shoot whether to take 74 to 30, or 125,
from 22A.

If weather is really bad, and you don't want to risk the app gap, take
the southern route over Brandon gap.  Granville Gulph isn't very good,
but it's better than the app gap in a snow storm.