SKIVT-L Archives

October 2002, Week 2

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 09:51:49 -0400
I heard that snow quality can be variable there.

When were were in BC last season our local ski guru said that Castle can be
fantastic, IF the snow is good. He says it can get VERY windy and icy there.
He said he'd love to take us there sometime, but it is kinda out of the way
and the snow quality iffey.

Good deal though.

I saw a deal for Whistler through their central reservations $299 5 nights
and 4 days includes skiing and lodging. I'm looking for some screamin deals
myself, as I'm on a very limited budget this year. Got some frequent flier
tix to Seattle and weighing in my options from there.

-Sh