SKIVT-L Archives

October 2002, Week 2

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Scott Braaten <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 9 Oct 2002 10:33:38 -0400
I hate getting excited about anything more then 3 days away...but the GFS
model runs keep getting more and more exciting from Columbus day on.  This
*could* be the real deal with cold in the northeast.  Either way it looks
like the top of the Rockpile wont be getting much above freezing after this
weekend.

Scott