SKIVT-L Archives

January 2019, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Wesley Alan Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 5 Jan 2019 23:21:11 +0000
"Due to continuing disregard for the safety of our grooming, snowmaking and patrol staff by people not following Sugarbush’s Uphill Travel Policy, particularly at Mt. Ellen, we are considering an outright ban on this activity. With skiers and riders deliberately buzzing snowcats, riding over snowmaking equipment and ignoring established routes, our tolerances are wearing thin. We know the majority of uphill travelers abide by our policy, so please share this info and help us change the behavior of a few misguided individuals who are making it unsafe and difficult for the rest of us. Thank you for spreading the word.”

Considerate it spread.