SKIVT-L Archives

December 2004, Week 1

SKIVT-L@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jason Ross <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 14:19:20 -0500
Chris Henry wrote:

>Jason,
>
>Just curious, what kind of boots do you ride and how old are they?

Brand new Burton Idioms, which I bought over the summer (they are from
last year's line).  They're some sort of limited edition boot (maybe
even Japanese market).  Very similar to the Ion.  It was down to either
another pair of Ions or the Idoms.  The Idoms were more comfortable (in
the shop), but $100 more, withe everything already on sale.  I said to
the salesperson, whom I know, that I'd take the Idioms if they were $75
less... wish granted.

I haven't been able to get a season and a half out of a pair of boots
yet, but that's when teaching - which involves a massive amount of
skating, which chews up the toe of your free foot.

One last try with the capstraps coming up...

--
 Jason - "redraobwons"