USDEBATE Archives

September 2012

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alfred C Snider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 17:13:32 -0400
Dear Friends,

The hotel is anticipating a sell out. They will try and place you at
other hotels at the same rate. Nice of them.

So, they suggest reserving early.
http://debate.uvm.edu/debateblog/huber/Hotel.html

Also, we will be in a position to run shuttles (for those flying in)
from the tournament hotel to campus, from downtown to the tournament
hotel, etc. with vans we will have. BUT, we are not able to guarantee
shuttle service to other hotels. Thus, if you think you will need
shuttle service, book a room at the Windjammer now.

We are looking forward to hosting you all here in Vermont in November.

Feel free ask questions if you have concerns.

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont

Please realize that I am often on the road with travels all over the world. I may not be able to respond to you immediately. See my calendar at
http://debate.uvm.edu/tunacalendar.html