USDEBATE Archives

October 2015

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Allison Morrell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Oct 2015 14:34:24 -0700
Dear American Friends,

The invitation for UBC IV 2015 in Vancouver, BC is attached. The tournament
will be an opportunity for competitive worlds prep, and will take place on
Saturday, October 31, and Sunday, November 1. Registration and payment are
due by the end of the day on October 25.

We are also seeking to recruit an additional co-CA for the tournament from
the American debating community, and have some funding available to put
towards the travel costs of such a person (enough for a bus ticket or gas,
and hotel, probably not enough for a flight, unfortunately). Questions
about this opportunity should be directed to me at [log in to unmask]
The deadline to express interest in joining us as a CA will be by the end
of October 19.

We are hoping to see you here at the end of the month!

Best,
Allison Morrell