USDEBATE Archives

September 2015

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Alfred Snider <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Sep 2015 07:33:39 -0400
Thanks, John.

I have to say that the refreshments, meals and amenities at the
Claremont tournaments are about the best there are.

I will hope to be adequate in tab this year.

Vermont will be there.

Tuna

--
Alfred Charles Snider aka Tuna