USDEBATE Archives

March 2010

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Steve Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 20:48:01 -0400
All:

I'm very much looking forward to seeing you all next week in Denver and
wanted to offer my preliminary thanks to Rob for all his hard work.

And speaking of hard work, I also want to encourage you to do whatever you
can to help him with his plea for more judges.  Alaska has decided to invest
heavily in bringing extra judges to the tournament, even though doing so is
quite expensive.  We're lucky to have a great host and site for the
tournament; let's not make it more difficult for him than it needs to be.

If you can afford another plane ticket or have one more seat in the van,
please send another judge to the tournament.  If you have alumni or contacts
on the Front Range (Denver-Boulder-Colorado Springs-Ft. Collins-Pueblo)
please encourage them to volunteer their time to this event.

See you next week!

Steve Johnson
Alaska