USDEBATE Archives

December 2012

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Margesson, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2012 18:44:58 -0700
I really want to encourage folks to attend this tournament as we try to build a thriving and competitive World's style debate community in Colorado. Anybody that attended USU at Denver can attest to the beauty of the campus and the hospitality of the university.

RJM
Dr. Robert Margesson
Director of Debate
Regis University