USDEBATE Archives

April 2011

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tom Dionesotes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Apr 2011 01:40:31 -0400
To all USU attendees,

Please take notice that the Saturday, April 2nd 11:00pm-1:00am "Church
Street/Main Street to Hotels" shuttle has been *cancelled*. There are many
taxis available to take you from downtown back to the hotels should you
decide to celebrate with us at the two fantastic parties we have planned.

We're still driving shuttles to (1) get people from campus to hotels after
rounds get out and (2) from hotels to downtown after a brief time to drop
off your things/freshen up, but the* free shuttles will end at 9:00pm*, with
the possibility of a half-hour or so extension if rounds end late.

The shuttle schedules posted in hotel lobbies will reflect this change.

Thank you! Hope you enjoyed day one.
--
Tom Dionesotes
Cell: (978) 870-3205