USDEBATE Archives

June 2012

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Nick Bibby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jun 2012 19:58:26 +0100
Colleagues,

I'm working on a course to be taught in India later in the year. The course
would focus around the role of debate within community and popular driven
political changes in various contexts. However, I want to use Friere as a
broad canvass behind the whole thing. I was wondering if anyone had any
brilliant ideas for works I should be looking at.

Nick

--
Nick Bibby
@bibby_nick