USDEBATE Archives

December 2012

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Barnes, R Eric" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 18:34:57 +0000
Hey Lynn,

I'm going to leave my office around 3pm.  Do you think you can come before then?

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Barnes
Hobart and William Smith Colleges
Philosophy Department
Public Policy Program
Debate Coach
(315) 781-3182

On Dec 20, 2012, at 1:32 PM, Tkc Debate wrote:

The deadline for registration for the second annual Empire Debates in NYC is tomorrow, and we have been getting a lot of concerns about teams being unable to make it. So, despite our strong desire to have teams register before the world ends, we have decided to extend the deadline to January 26th, 2013. This is only a week before the tournament, and we would really appreciate it if everyone could register (or at least give us team estimates) as early as possible, the earlier the register the more we can do to make sure any dietary preferences you have are met. Teams that register after the new deadline cannot be guaranteed a spot in the tournament.

I hope to hear from teams soon!

Best,

Burk Ohbayashi
The King's Debate Society