]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

USDEBATE Home

USDEBATE  February 2013

USDEBATE February 2013

Re: NEUDC Sweepstakes updated 9 February 2013

Alfred C Snider <[log in to unmask]>

USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 10 Feb 2013 11:23:46 -0500

It is not one of the six biggest tournaments in the region. You get to
count your best four of the biggest six.

CAN COUNT THE BEST FOUR RESULTS FROM THE LARGEST SIX TOURNAMENTS IN THE NORTHEAST (NEW ENGLAND, NEW YORK)

Tuna

--
Alfred C. Snider aka Tuna
Edwin Lawrence Professor of Forensics, University of Vermont

Please realize that I am often on the road with travels all over the world. I may not be able to respond to you immediately. See my calendar at
http://debate.uvm.edu/tunacalendar.html