USDEBATE Archives

April 2011

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Stephen Boyle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Apr 2011 22:47:58 -0400
Hi Everyone,

It's common practice after major international tournaments for the CA to
prepare a report for the organising council on how things went. The US BP
circuit is in the unique position of not having such a body. However, I
still thought it might be useful for people hosting the competition over the
next few years, and indeed for anyone organising a competition at all, if I
shared some of the lessons that we learned. For anyone interested, I have
posted 10 such lessons here <http://keeperofthekeys.blogspot.com/>. I hope
they prove to be of use,

Regards,

Stephen Boyle