USDEBATE Archives

June 2014

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 13 Jun 2014 13:47:42 -0400
Subject:
Sender:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
From:
David Trumble <[log in to unmask]>
St. Anselm College in Manchester, New Hampshire will host the 22nd Jack Lynch Invitational Tournament on Saturday, November 8, 2014.  We will offer World's Parliamentary debate, as well as NFA Lincoln Douglas debate and all 11 NFA speech events. A complete invitation will be posted shortly.  For more information please contact David Trumble, Debate Coach at [log in to unmask]  This is our first year offering World's Parliamentary style debate.  In the World's division, we will offer four preliminary rounds and break to semifinals.  We will be working with the kind assistance of Dr. Scott Thomson of Ithaca College.  We hope you will join us!