USDEBATE Archives

May 2009

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Steve Llano <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 May 2009 15:50:43 -0400
Hello All!

I'd like to announce that Prof. Jaime Wright who is a member of the
faculty of Rhetoric, Communication and Theater here at St. John's will
be officially joining St. John's debate in the capacity of Assistant
Coach starting in the fall.

Some of you might have already met Jaime as she regularly travels with
us to regional tournaments during the year. I'm very happy that the
University has made it official, and I know everyone in the community
will benefit from having her presence at more tournaments.

Hope the summer is greeting you well,

Llano
Debate coach
St. John's University