USDEBATE Archives

March 2011

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Ohio Wesleyan Debate Association <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Mar 2011 11:59:15 -0500
Hey all,

This is just a friendly reminder that the Ohio Wesleyan first annual
Tournament is coming up the March 19-20 (weekend after next). The deadline
for registration is March 17th, and you can find our tournament invite as
well as online registration at
http://debate.owu.edu/ohioWesleyanTournament.html. We are incredibly excited
to see you all there as this is a huge step not only for our team but for
Worlds style debate! If you have concerns about lodging, transportation, or
budgeting please contact us and we will do everything in our power to make
this trip affordable for you.

Regards,
Rebekah Smith
President, Ohio Wesleyan Debate Association
907-382-8622