USDEBATE Archives

December 2012

USDEBATE@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Tkc Debate <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
USA Debating in the WUDC Format <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2012 13:32:28 -0500
The deadline for registration for the second annual Empire Debates in NYC
is tomorrow, and we have been getting a lot of concerns about teams being
unable to make it. So, despite our strong desire to have teams register
before the world ends, we have decided to extend the deadline to January
26th, 2013. This is only a week before the tournament, and we would really
appreciate it if everyone could register (or at least give us team
estimates) as early as possible, the earlier the register the more we can
do to make sure any dietary preferences you have are met. Teams that
register after the new deadline cannot be guaranteed a spot in the
tournament.

I hope to hear from teams soon!

Best,

Burk Ohbayashi