UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Jessa Houtkooper <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 08:50:03 -0700
We use excel as well. If you create validation within your cells you can then sort by individual tests, positive/negative whatever u want to sort.

Jessica Houtkooper
Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 1, 2010, at 11:39 AM, Chris RVT <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi everyone.

Does anyone have any good samples of a vascular lab logbook?   I know how
to create a paper log book, but I really would like to create an electronic one
that can sort positive studfies from negative studies, and can sort the
different types of studies (carotid vs venous vs arterial vs aorta) etc...

I can create a simple logbook in microsoft excel, but not sure how I can
sort/extract data from it when ICAVL accrediation time comes.

Chris