UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 2000

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 17:23:53 -0700
7bit
From:
Kemil Pilotte <[log in to unmask]>
My experience is that leasing is a common practice and a number of companies
offer this option depending upon the client, equipment and etc.  Just ask the
persons whose equipment your looking at.  Leasing does have the advantage of
creating a lower cost per month than purchase.  Look at the disadvantages as
well.