UVMFLOWNET Archives

December 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ann Marie Kupinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Dec 2010 20:30:32 -0500
Craig,

Do you have access to the new edition of the Strandness book?  They have a
chapter in it dedicated to Tram flaps.  This 4th edition of the book is
edited by Dr. R. Eugene Zierler and the complete title is Strandness's
Duplex Scanning in vascular Disorders.  It is published by Wolters
Kluwer/Lippincott.  It is an excellent reference tool.

Ann Marie