UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ginger Rey <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 11:48:12 -0400
ESP Ultrasound Registry Reviews 2010 ...  All Remaining Seminars
Program Director:  Sidney K. Edelman, Ph.D.

Nashville, TN - August 13 - 15
offering Physics, Abdominal, Adult Echo, Ob/Gyn, Vascular

Houston, TX - September 10 - 12
offering Physics, Abdominal, Adult Echo, Ob/Gyn, Vascular

Chicago, IL - September 24 - 26
offering Physics, Abdominal, Adult Echo, Ob/Gyn, Vascular, Fetal Echo

Washington, DC - October 8 - 10
offering Physics, Abdominal, Adult Echo, Ob/Gyn, Vascular

Atlanta, GA - October 23 - 34
Offering Physics only

			www.esp-inc.com   281.292.9400

Visit our website or view the attachment for our complete 2010 Schedule.