]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

UVMFLOWNET Home

UVMFLOWNET  May 2009

UVMFLOWNET May 2009

Re: Medicare, the Q and You and me, too - NEJM link

"Johnson, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>

UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 May 2009 18:02:22 -0700

Bill Johnson,
Port Townsend, WA

Sorry, not sure what happened to the link to NEJM - This should work, or Google The New England Journal of Medicine.  It is free full text.

http://content.nejm.org/cgi/content/full/NEJMp0903872?query=TOC