UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Norman Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 2010 20:49:11 -0500
Does anybody have any experience using the relatively new Zonare C4-1 curved array probe?  I am particularly interested in impressions of its performance for abdominal vascular studies, especially renal artery duplex.  We are considering the acquisition of a Zonare system, among others.

If you prefer to e-mail me directly you may do so at [log in to unmask]

Thank you for any replies.

Norman Paley, BS, RVT
Technical Director Vascular Laboratory
Richmond University Medical Center