UVMFLOWNET Archives

September 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Lia Trapp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Sep 1999 22:21:18 -0500
Don, Started out scanning at the head ,but went to work for a private
lab and was informed I had 3 weeks to learn how to scan correctly ! from
the side facing the patient. You guessed it : my boss was an RDMS with a
recent RVT under belt . I learned her way but still occassionally scan
patients in wheelchairs, Icu beds with every thing else to boot! from
what ever position I need to for a good study.
Lia Trapp
PS bought your book , Thopught it was great! Thanks