UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 1999 12:51:05 -0400
Registered Vascular Technologist Needed for Busy Lab

Vascular and Surgery Associates of Sarasota Florida is seeking a full
time Registered Vascular Technologist to join our staff of four RVT's.

Our lab, which is certified by ICAVL, performs all phases of vascular
ultrasound utilizing Acuson 128X/10/v.

The laboratory utilizes a computerized database network to record all
studies, generate reports and to assist in quality assurance.  Vascular
and Surgery Associates offers:

        Excellent Salary
        Benefits
        Continuing Education
        No call or Weekends

Enjoy living on Florida's beautiful West Coast and all the amenities is
has to offer.

Qualified applicants may send/fax resume to:

        Vascular and Surgery Associates
        5741 Bee Ridge Rd.
`       Suite 400
        Sarasota, FL  34233