UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Lisa Mekenas <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 2010 12:27:26 -0700
Sherri Johnson graduated from Grossmont in '99 and is trying to find a
Classmate, Maiden name is Lisa Davis, last known in Ridge Crest or Richmond Calif. She is an x-ray tech as well as vascular.
If you know how Sherri can contact her, please let me know or you can give her our lab number so she can call her here on Tues AM's
Thanks so much
Lisa
858-616-8259