UVMFLOWNET Archives

December 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Mark Chanes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Dec 2010 16:43:00 -0500
Hi Chad,

Not sure if you're still looking for a TCD machnine but you might give the girls
over at University of Washington a call.  Ann, the tech who runs the lab,
bought one just before I came to work with you.  They use two brands, the
names of which I do not recall.  But I'm sure she would be wiling to give you
some info.  Also, they do tons of vasospasm studies (Just an FYI).

Say hello to all and have a happy new year.

Peace,

Mark Chanes, RVT