UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Smith, Matthew G." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:21:08 -0400
We just got one, excellent system, excellent probes, resolution and penetration.  The main issues with it at the moment is that the PW Doppler can be a bit cumbersome to maneuver and it intermittently defaults to unacceptable angles >60 degrees, so you have to pay attention in that respect.

 Matt