UVMFLOWNET Archives

August 2015

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Annie Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2015 12:43:15 +0000
I have ABIs done at an outside lab from 7/15/15 and the patient is here to have an AO-bifem graft looked at and a carotid but no ABIs.  Will she (in NH) be charged full price for the AO-bifem graft surveillance if I don’t do the ABIs today?
Do the ABIs and graft studies have to be done on the same day is what I’m asking.

Annie Davis, BA RVT
Coastal Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery

The Vein Center (Mon/Tues/Fri)
200 Griffin Road, Suite 6
Portsmouth, NH 03801
(P) 603-610-4430