UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 2010 13:57:29 -0700
Mindy,

I can recommend myself *|:-)

My practice is located in the Sacramento area. I have 25 years experience in treating all types of vein problems, and a ten year experience with vein ablations, which are done under local anesthesia in the office, with minimum down time.

Sebastian Conti, M.D.
Advanced Vein Care
6450 Coyle Avenue, Suite 1
Carmichael, CA 95608