UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Bill Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 11:17:46 -0400
To be on the safe side why not just include Toe or Calf or Thigh pressures,
that way there is no potential for problems down the road.

BW

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 16:45:31 -0400, Smith, Matthew G.
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Kim
>If the doctor agrees to a PVR w/exercise, you charge 93924(complete with
exercise, must be on the treadmill). I don't believe you have to do complete
segmental pressures (since ABI is normal) as long as you also obtained Doppler
and PVR waveforms.  Do not bill for multiple PVR studies (ie 93922 and 93923
for the same visit).

>�Matt

Higgins