UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
DIANE L SEAGROVES <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Apr 1999 23:03:14 -0500
Tom,

Hardworking we are, august we are not. The salary range stated is the
present rate for this part of the state.  Carmen in Bellingham, WA
posted a higher range but no one that I am aware of is much above
$25/hr tops. As for cost of living, well I moved here from San
Francisco. That is a high cost of living.  I now live on 2.5 acres of
woods with a 160 degree view of a river valley, the Olympic Mts., and
Hood Canal. Surroundings and life style are why people move to WA.

No offense taken
Happy and peaceful
Diane Seagroves RVT