UVMFLOWNET Archives

July 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Norman Paley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Jul 2010 20:47:14 -0500
The surgeon in question does usually create a patch.  They generally seem to be of the relatively "tight" variety, however.  Nevertheless, it could still affect the velocity profile.

Thank you all for the interesting replies.

Norman Paley, BS, RVT
Technical Director Vascular Laboratory
Richmond University Medical Center
Staten Island, New York