UVMFLOWNET Archives

December 2010

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
"Milburn, Donald T (GE Healthcare)" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:25:46 -0500
 http://csvi-ms.net/en/content/ccsvi-huge-breakthrough-ms

One of many blurbs about JV stenting and MS and chronic cerebrospinal
venous insufficiency CCSVI is at this URL. This was sent to me some time
ago by someone affected by MS.
Whether you believe it or not is another thing but there is lot's of
chatter on the net about this work done by Dr Paolo Zamboni who is an
Italian surgeon who first proposed MS was caused by this insufficiency.
Always interesting to hear about things like this but also do your due
diligence on the reality and accuracy. Look for solid, peer reviewed
studies. A Google search will turn up lots of info.
Snopes may be a good idea as well
Who knows?