UVMFLOWNET Archives

January 2017

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Ann Marie Kupinski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2017 22:23:46 -0500
Hi folks,

I have a question for the historians of the group.  I am looking to find the
first publication from Dr. Strandness and colleagues that presented their
ultrasound criteria for carotid stenosis.  This is what I could find.

Fell G, Phillips DJ, Chikos PM, Harley JD, Thiele BL and Strandness DE.
Ultrasonic Duplex Scanning for Disease of the Carotid Artery.  Circulation
64: 1191-1195, 1981.

Can anyone confirm if this is it or is there an earlier publication from
these pioneers at UW.

Thanks

Ann Marie Kupinski