UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Cindy Roszel <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 14:37:39 -0400
Immediate opening for a Full Time Vascular Technologist in the Vascular Lab at Health First - Holmes Regional Medical Center.  We are a 468 bed major medical center on the Space Coast of Florida in Brevard County.  The Vascular Lab at Holmes is applying for ICAVL accreditation this year.  We utilize the most current Echo and Vascular equipment and are in the process of moving the cardiovascular department into an all digital platform.  Recently named one of America's top 100 Hospitals in cardiac care, Holmes Regional Medical Center offers a competitive salary and benefits package for qualified individuals.

For more information contact:

Cindy Roszel, RVT RDCS
Coordinator, EchoVascular Labs
407 434-8768