UVMFLOWNET Archives

April 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Sue Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 8 Apr 1999 13:46:41 EDT
Bob,
Were you having a bad day?

I agree whole heartedly with Jeffs very true and real statement.  I know many
highly skilled, well versed Vascular Technologists that read every bit as
well, if not better than a physician.  I wouldn't hesitate to let one of my
family members be treated based on a vascular preliminary report.  Do you
want the high risk pt to wait hours before beginning treatment due to the
unavailable interpreting dr?

Hats off Jeff-well stated.

Sue Wilson, AD, RVT