UVMFLOWNET Archives

September 1999

UVMFLOWNET@LIST.UVM.EDU

From:
Kathy Palmieri <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
UVM Flownet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:32:09 EDT
Dear Flownet, This must be "in the air" as today, I have gotten two calls
about the benefits and disadvantages of combining vascular labs to Radiology
departments. I know this is a sensitive subject, but I am curious as to your
opinions, advice, pros and cons to this issue. I have worked in both arenas
and also during one of the mergers. I have my opinions, but would like some
objectivity. Is this another plan that looks good on paper, but leads to the
demise of well established practices? Let's hear it... Thanks for your help.
Kathy Palmieri, RVT
Kathleen Palmieri, RVT
Cardiovascular Technology Resources
Skaneateles, New York